The Stones Coterie
Stones of the Yarra Valley & Meletos welcomes you to our newly created coterie that we have developed in support of the thousands of patrons that have enjoyed our journey over the past 12 years.
Since first opening our doors in 2006, Stones of the Yarra Valley has established itself as one of the most loved venues in Australia, playing host to countless celebrations of life’s special moments.
Along the way, we breathed new life into one of the Yarra Valley's most historic buildings to bring you regional fine dining at The Stables at Stones, and in 2015 we took a collection of century old farming structures to bring you a regional café, events space, providore and boutique hotel at sister property, Meletos.
Just last year, we fused our years of wedding expertise and a love affair with Italy to bring you Stones of Cortona, a remarkable wedding destination in the heart of Tuscany and our Italian venture continues to flourish as we introduce a series of Tuscan food & wine tours next year!
We’re growing again in 2019 with the launch of a new urban winery in Healesville. Along with a stunning new facility which will showcase a collection of emerging young winemakers, this new venture will provide an innovative events space, cellar door and a tapas inspired bar.
We can’t wait to share this next leg of the journey with you and as we celebrate our 12th birthday this year, we invite you to join us as a valued member of The Stones Coterie.
It’s free to join The Stones Coterie and you’ll enjoy the following benefits
- Access to our special events including curated dinners, concerts, guest speaker events, wine tasting sessions and creative workshops.
- Priority access to restaurant bookings across all our venues.
- Preferential pricing on selected dates at The Farmhouse at Meletos.
- A 10% discount card for The Providore at Meletos (excludes styling packages)
- Special membership of our new urban winery project ‘Number 7’ with the opportunity to be a part of the wine making process from the vineyard to the cellar door.
- Special wine offers, including access to some rare and difficult to access Yarra Valley wine.
- The opportunity to attend cooking classes with our wonderful collective of talented chefs and special culinary guests.